How We Can Help You:
- Locate sources of interference - We will scan your office to determine sources of interference, which will impact your current system or will reduce the effectiveness of a new system.
- Locate potential security breaches - We will scan your network to do an inventory of your current access points plus determine if there are any "rogue" (unauthorized) access points, which could present a security breach. Employees are known to have hidden wireless routers under their desk just so their iPhone or iPad has Internet access when they’re at work!
- Create Heat Maps - Send us a digital copy of your floor plan and we will create a "heat" map showing you the zone coverage and signal levels of your current or future access points.
- Develop a Wireless Implementation Plan - We will provide you with recommendations on the placement, mounting and configuration of a new wireless network.
- Provide an "As-Built" Report - Once a system has been put in place we will document how it was designed and installed (including how the access points are mounted, configured and where they are located).
- Design a Wireless Network that Works as Sold - By putting the time upfront to properly analyze your environment, determine the sources of interference and create "heat" maps, you will be comfortable knowing that you have a wireless network that works as advertised.
- Conduct Post-Deployment Surveys - We can come to your office and do follow up scans to track signal strength over time. We can also "tweak" the system as necessary while we are there. We recommend doing this on a quarterly basis as a lot can change.
Complete the Contact Form Below
for a Free Consultation!
Once you've submitted the form one of our wireless consultants
will call you to learn more about your Wi-Fi requirements
and determine a plan of action.